MICHAEL J. LUBER, CGR
Expert in Home repair, Home remodelling, and Home building
“It’s unwise to pay too much, but it’s worse to pay too little. When
you pay too much, you lose a little money – that’s all. When you pay
too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you
bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do.” – John Ruskin, leading English art critic, Victorian Era (1819-1900)
Mike Luber has over 40 years experience repairing, remodeling and building homes, but kitchens and bathrooms aren’t all he’s built. As the founder of Luber Associates, Mike has built a company known as skilled and reliable partner with an unwavering dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.
Mr. Luber is presently President and CEO of Luber Associates, Inc – a full service residential contracting company providing a wide range of services from minor house repairs to major renovations. The company was established in 1996. In January of 2000, he earned the designation of Certified Graduate Remodelor (CGR) from the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Remodelors Council. CGR recognizes those remodelors who demonstrate exceptional business integrity, technical competence, and a solid track record of customer satisfaction.
Mr. Luber is also the owner of two additional business ventures. Royal Oak Builders was established in 2002 – another full-service custom home building company operating throughout Onondaga County. In 1992, he began a rental property company under the name Madison Properties – providing convenient and affordable housing to residents in the Town of Camillus.
Mr. Luber is a volunteer member of the Friends of Camillus Park, an organization working hand in hand with the Town of Camillus Parks and Recreation Department to maintain and improve the 35 acre park. He is also an active member of the Benevolent and Protective Order of the Elks at the Camillus Lodge #2367. He has served on the OCWA Board since 2016.
Mike resides in Camillus with his wife Mary, of 30 years, and has two daughters – Abagail and Katherine.
- 2000 Earned the designation of Certified Graduate Remodelor (CGR) from the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Remodelors Counci
- 1985 BS in Wood Products Engineering, Marketing minor SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- 1982 AAS in Pre-Professional Forestry Paul Smith’s College
- 1980 High School diploma from Christian Brothers Academy
- Certified Graduate Remodelor (CGR) from the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Remodelors Council (click here for diploma)
- Member of the Historical Society of the Camillus Erie Canal Park
- Member of the Friends of Camillus Park
- Chairman – Camillus Republican Committee
- Board Member of OCWA Onondaga County Water Authority
The CGR designation assures you that Luber Associates:
- Has met NAHB prescribed standards of business practice
- Has a proven track record of successfully completing projects
- Has completed relevant educational requirements
- Pledges to uphold the CGR Code of Ethics
WORK WITH US
Quality. Courtesy. Expediency. Reliability. Professionalism. People choose to work with Luber Associates for different reasons, but it’s our attitude that keeps them coming back: we don’t consider our projects complete until our customers are 100% satisfied. Are you ready to get started?
GET A COMPETITIVE QUOTE